Ladhak Tour, Nubra Valley, Nubra Valley (Valley of Flowers)
- Accommodation on twin / triple sharing Basis.
- All Meals (Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner).
- Transport by Non A/C Innova, Xylo, Mahindra XUV in Premium, Luxury, Super Deluxe and Deluxe Packages as per itinerary (Point to Point)
- Transport by Non A/C Scorpio, Qualis or Sumo Grand in Standard Package as per itinerary (Point to Point)
- Transfers To & From Leh Airport.
- Ladakh Entry Fees & Wild Life Fees.
- Complimentary Ladakh Mini Guide Book on arrival in Leh.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Monument Entrances, Rafting & Camel Safari Charges.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices include”.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, etc.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks or any other factor beyond control.
- Any Airfare
- GST of 4.50% will be applicable on total amount.
Day 01: Leh
Arrive at Leh airport and transfer to the respective Hotel, booked for you. You are advised to take complete rest for the day to adapt yourself with new environment at 11,135 feet altitude. Hot lunch will be provided by the hotel. Later, in the evening visit the Leh Market, Leh Palace, known as ‘Lachen Palkhar’ and Shanti Stupa, located on a hilltop near Chanspa. O/N Leh.
Day 02: Leh Local 5-6 Hrs
After breakfast, proceed to visit Shey Palace, Thiksey monastery, Stok Palace Museum and Sindhu Ghat. After lunch drive to Pathar Sahib Gurudwara, Hall of Fame museum, Magnetic hill and Sangam, (Confluence of Zanskar & Indus River). In the evening return to Leh. O/N Leh.
Day 03: Leh - Nubra Valley 120 Kms/ 4-5 Hrs
After breakfast, drive to Nubra Valley, also known as Valley of flowers via Khardungla, the highest motorable road in the World, (18,380 ft). On your arrival in Nubra Valley check in the hotel / camp. Lunch will be provided by hotel/camp at Nubra. After enjoying lunch proceed to enjoy walk on the banks of Shayok river, you can also enjoy a ride on double humped camel on the Sand Dunes between Deskit & Hundur Village. O/N Nubra Valley.
Day 04: Nubra Valley – Leh 120 Kms/ 4-5 Hrs
After breakfast, visit Deskit Monastery (Big Buddha), it is a picturesque monastery settled atop a hill and offers an overwhelming view of Nubra Valley. Later, drive back to Leh by same Route, crossing Khardungla Pass. O/N Leh.
Day 05: Leh
Early morning transfer to Leh airport to board flight back to destination. Journey ends with exotic memories and stories to be related once back home.
Great article. I'm dealing with a few of these issues as well..health tips http://healthhints.eu/
When some one searches for his essential thing, thus he/she wants to be available that in detail, therefore that thing is maintained over here.secured http://financehint.eu
Hey There. I found your weblog using msn. This is a really well written article. I'll make sure to bookmark it and return to learn more of your helpful info. Thanks for the post. I will definitely comeback.learning styles http://educationguide.eu/
Marvelous, what a web site it is! This webpage gives useful data to us, keep it up.learning styles http://eduhints.eu/