There are many people who love exploring as many places as they can. Keeping that in mind Scenic Mountain Travel and Tours has another package for these people among various packages to our customers. As we are here to satisfy our customers at affordable prices. In this package there are three different destinations which are famous among the foreigners as well as the local people of Nepal.
In Kathmandu you can observe many such places which will make you relaxed and happy. Some places that you must visit is the famous temple the Pashupatinath temple, Shyambhunath temple, Patan Durbar , Kathmandu durbar square, and many more heritage Site. You can also have fun through bungee jumping, boating and many more.
Chitwan has taken its name from the “Chitwan Valley”. Chitwan is located at the center of Nepal. It is located in Chitwan district which is about 148 km west from the Kathmandu city. It has the greenery of Terai which will for sure make you pleased. There are many places to visit at Chitwan like the Chitwan national park known as Sauraha in local language. Chitwan National Park it was established in 1973. It covers an area of 932 km2 (360 sq mi) and is located in the subtropical Inner Terai lowlands of south-central Nepal.
Pokhara is located approximately 200 km west of the country’s capital, Kathmandu. It serves as the headquarters of Kaski District, Gandaki Zone and the Western Development Region. It has high range of mountain. Three out of ten highest peaks in Nepal are located in this city. You can also enjoy the newly opened bungee jumping, Zip Flyer, Ultra Light Flight Etc. in Pokhara.
There are other many things to do and observe in this package which will surely goanna be fun and exciting.
- 3 Night Accommodation in Kathmandu
- 2 Night Accommodation in Pokhara
- 2 Night Accommodation in Chitwan
- Kathmandu city sightseeing as per itinerary
- Pokhara city sightseeing as per itinerary
- Jungle Activities in Chitwan
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- Manakamana Cable Car Ticket & lunch at Manakamana café
- Complimentary Treat as per mention in itinerary
- Pokhara to Kathmandu flight Ticket
- Kathmandu –Chitwan-Pokhara Transfer
- Domestic airport Transfer
- Sightseeing & Transfer by comfortable Private Vehicle
- 1 Dinner with culture show at Kathmandu with Nepali food
- International flight Ticket, Personal Travel Insurance Telephone Call, Laundry Service
- Bottled drinks, Extra meals, wines and alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Your personal expenses, Tips for staff, guide & driver,
- Insurance for any loss & damage, Tour Guide,
- Medical free, Any up gradation hotel room category
- Jeep Safari in Chitwan, Extra hour Boating charge in Pokhara
- Any increase in Domestic Airfare, Fuel Price
- Any increase in National park fee, heritage site fee
- Any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Expenses/service not mentioned in the inclusions
Day 1: Arrival
Kathmandu Pick-up from international airport by our representative & Transfer to the Hotels overnight at the Hotel Meals : Dinner Complementary Treat : Arrival Treat garland , Evening Tea / Coffee.
Day 2:Kathmandu –Chitwan sauraha (145 km 5 Hours)
Morning sunrise View After Breakfast Drive to Chitwan. On the way visit at Manakamana Temple after Visit Continue drive to Chitwan Check in at the Hotel / resort & takes buffet Lunch then hotel will be given briefing about the jungle Activities After that Tharu Village tour to a nearby ethnic Tharu village where you will learn more about the life and Lifestyle of the Tharus, Meals : Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner Complementary Treat : Real Juice and evening Tea / Coffee.
Day 3: Chitwan Jungle Activities
We enjoy Jungle activities like elephant ride, canoe ride, Elephant Breeding Centre, Jungle walk. Today we also enjoy Tharu Stick Dance. Overnight in Chitwan. Meals : Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner Complementary Treat : evening Tea / Coffee.
Day 4: Chitwan – Pokhara (155 km 4/5 hours)
After Breakfast check out form hotel then drive for Pokhara enjoy of scenic view in way. Upon arrival Transfer to Hotel after check in we will visit to Davis Fall, Gupteshower cave overnight in Pokhara. Meals : Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner Complementary Treat : Real Juice and evening Tea / Coffee.
Day 5: Pokhara city sightseeing :
After breakfast we will visit to Tal Bharahi temple (Fewa Lake), Vindabasini Temple, Seti Gorge, International Mountain museum o/n at the Hotel Meals : Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner Complementary Treat : Real juice and evening Tea / Coffee.
Day 6: Pokhara – Kathmandu by Flight:
After Breakfast flight back to Kathmandu upon arrival Transfer to Hotel after check in we will visit to Swoyambhu , known as Monkey Temple & Sleeping Vishnu overnight in Kathmandu Meals : Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner Complementary Treat : Fruits, provide Apple & Banana & Real Juice.
Day 7: Kathmandu City Sightseeing:
After Breakfast goes to sightseeing of Pashupatinath Temple, Buddha Stupa, Kathmandu Durbar square where you will also Visit the Kumari & Museum Free time for shopping in the evening at Bishal Bazar evening culture show enjoye with nepali food overnight at the Hotel Meals : Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner [ dinner will be with Nepali Traditional & culture show ] Complementary Treat : Fruits, provide Apple & Banana & Real Juice.
Day 8:Departure from Kathmandu:
Morning take breakfast than after breakfast drive to Airport for final departure Meals : Breakfast Complementary Treat : Departure Gift.
Great article. I'm dealing with a few of these issues as well..health tips http://healthhints.eu/
When some one searches for his essential thing, thus he/she wants to be available that in detail, therefore that thing is maintained over here.secured http://financehint.eu
Hey There. I found your weblog using msn. This is a really well written article. I'll make sure to bookmark it and return to learn more of your helpful info. Thanks for the post. I will definitely comeback.learning styles http://educationguide.eu/
Marvelous, what a web site it is! This webpage gives useful data to us, keep it up.learning styles http://eduhints.eu/
Thanks a lot for sharing this with all folks you actually recognize what you're speaking approximately! Bookmarked. Please also visit my website =). We will have a hyperlink alternate arrangement among ushomeschooling http://studytip.eu/