- Air Fare on economy class.
- Complete Journey from Srinagar onwards till Manali drop by Non A/C Innova / Scorpio / Zylo with 5 or 6 Passengers a Vehicle.
- Accommodation on Sharing Basis as per requirement.
- All mention Meals (Breakfast, Hot Lunch / Pack Lunch, Dinner) enroute journey hot / pack lunch will provided at planned hotels / restaurants only.
- Ladakh Entry Fees, monument & museum entry fees.
- Two Hump Camel Ride at Nubra Valley.
- Ladakhi cultural dance show at Nubra valley or Leh.
- Service of tour manager & professional tour guide.
- Srinagar airport on day 01 & Delhi Bus stand to Delhi Airporttransfers by Kashmiri / Local Delhi A/C Vehicles.
- Daily 02 packaged water bottle water per person from day 01 till day 11.
- Every vehicle will have 01 Oxygen cylinder from day 02 till day 10.
- Manali to Delhi by A/C Volvo Coach.
- Applicable Hotel & GST.
- Domestic Travel Insurance (Applicable for Only for Indian Citizens)
- Any Kind of Extra Meals / Drinks / Mineral water Ordered.
- Tips, Porters, Phone Calls, Camera / Video Shoot entry charges.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses.
- Any Kind of Loss / Misplaced / Theft on personal belongings.
- Any Kind of Cost which not mentioned above.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary / stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and road block and / or any factors beyond our control.
- Any kind of refund for unutilized tour plan services.
Day 01: Srinagar.
Arrival at Srinagar airport, proceed to respected hotel/ houseboat. Evening time at Leisure.O/N Srinagar.(Dinner)
Day 02: Srinagar – Drass – Kargil (8 - 9 Hrs)
Morning After breakfast leave for Kargil, Enroute visit to Sonamarg, free time at Sonamarg for 2 – 3 Hrs, Lunch at Sonamarg. Post lunch leave for Drass Village (2nd Coldest Inhabitant place in the World) Enroute have a magnificent view of Kargil war Famous Peaks (Tiger Hill, Tololing) pay a visit to Vijay Smarak a place to pay a tribute to soldiers who laid their lives for us in Kargil War in 1999, reach Kargil hotel by evening. O/N Kargil.(Breakfast + Hot Lunch + Dinner)
Day 03: Kargil – Lamayuru – Leh (6 - 7 Hrs)
Morning after Breakfast leave for Leh, enroute visit Mulbek a giant Buddha Sculpture on Rock Mountain, Lamayuru, the oldest Monastery of Ladakh and have a magnificent view of spectacular view of Moon landscape. Lunch at Lamayuru Village, post lunch leave for Leh, enroute visit AlchiGompa, Magnetic Hill, Pathar Sahib Gurudwara. O/N Leh.(Breakfast + Hot Lunch + Dinner)
Day 04: Leh - Pangong Lake (4 – 5 Hrs)
After Breakfast leave for Pangong Lake 14,500 ft, through Changla Pass 17,350 ft. (third Highest Motorable road in the world) Arrival at Camp, Hot Lunch will be served at Camp, Later free time at Leisure and enjoy the color changing lake and the sun set on the banks of lake. O/N On the banks of Pangong Lake. (Breakfast + Hot Lunch + Dinner)
Day 05: Pangong Lake – Leh (5 – 6 Hrs)
Early morning enjoy the picturesque view of Sun rise on lake. After Early Breakfast drive back to Leh, enroute visit Thikse Monastery &SindhuGhat. Evening free time at Leisure at Leh.O/N Leh.(Breakfast + Hot Lunch + Dinner)
Day 06: Leh - Nubra Valley (4-5 Hrs)
After breakfast leave for Nubra valley via Khardungla (Highest motorable road in the world, 18,380 ft) reach Hundur by afternoon, Lunch at respective Hotel / Camp, Later leave for exploring the Sand Dunes between Hundur&Deskit Village, enjoy two hump camel safari in sand dunes. Back to Hotel / Camp.O/N Hundur.(Breakfast + Hot Lunch + Dinner)
Day 07: Nubra Valley – Leh (5-6 Hrs)
After breakfast proceed for drive back to Leh by same route by visiting Big Buddha at DeskitGompa& crossing Khardungla Pass, Lunch at Hotel in Leh, Evening free time at Leisure. O/N Leh.(Breakfast + Hot Lunch + Dinner)
Day 08: Leh.
Morning after breakfast leave for Leh city tour by visiting Hall of Fame Museum, SpitukGompa, Shanti Stupa. Evening free time at leisure. O/N Leh(Breakfast + Hot Lunch + Dinner)
Day 09: Leh – Jispa (10 – 12 Hrs)
Leave for Jispa by early Morning after breakfast, through Tanglang La Pass 17,585ft (2nd Highest Motorable road in the world), cross enroute More Plains (Biggest and Highest Plateau on Earth on Stretch of 42 Kms, Reach Pang by afternoon lunch break at Pang, pass through Nakeela&Lachangla Pass 16,617 ft& Reach Sarchu (13953 ft) for evening tea break, later leave for Jispa by crossing through Baralacha Pass (16020 ft), reach Jispa by evening. O/N Jispa.(Breakfast + Pack Lunch + Dinner)
Day 10: Jispa - Manali (5 - 6 Hrs)
Leave for Manali by early Morning, enroute have a view of confluence of Chandra Bhaga river at Tandi, & Visit to Raja Gyepan Temple at Sissu Village, Lunch at Sissu Village, later leave for Manali by crossing Rohtang Pass (13050 ft) reach Manali by late afternoon. Check into Hotel. Evening free time at Leisure.O/N Manali.(Breakfast + Hot Lunch + Dinner)
Day 11: Manali – Delhi (12 Hrs Overnight Road Journey)
Morning Breakfast, later free time to explore Manali Market or surroundings or rest, later post lunch leave for Delhi, by A/C Volvo Coach, Journey of 12 – 14 Hrs. O/N Journey in Coach (Breakfast + Hot Lunch + Dinner at Local Dhaba)
Day 12: Delhi.
Reach Delhi early morning and transfer to Delhi Airport to board a flight back to Destination. (Breakfast)
Great article. I'm dealing with a few of these issues as well..health tips http://healthhints.eu/
When some one searches for his essential thing, thus he/she wants to be available that in detail, therefore that thing is maintained over here.secured http://financehint.eu
Hey There. I found your weblog using msn. This is a really well written article. I'll make sure to bookmark it and return to learn more of your helpful info. Thanks for the post. I will definitely comeback.learning styles http://educationguide.eu/
Marvelous, what a web site it is! This webpage gives useful data to us, keep it up.learning styles http://eduhints.eu/